Leyburn Town Council

Market Town & Gateway to the Yorkshire Dales

Minutes of the Leyburn Town Plan Steering Group Meeting
held Tuesday 9th August 2016 at Thornborough Hall, Oak room

Those in attendance: Ian Pace - Chairman, Sandra Charles, Philip Reed, Nigel Watson, Marjorie Iveson, Michael Hepper, Christopher Grayell, Richard Sanderson and Karin Sedgwick.
Gillian Wall – Stronger Communities NYCC
Leah Swain – RAY - Rural Action Yorkshire

1.Apologies were received from:- Chris Lawton and Perry Gardner

2. There were no declarations of interest.

The minutes of the previous meeting were approved. Proposed by Marjorie Iveson, Seconded by Chris Grayell. All in favour.

3. Matters arising
Ian warmly welcomed Karin Sedgwick, to the meeting, she has agreed to join the Steering Group. Karin gave a brief overview of her role as an RDC Councillor and involvement with Leyburn community.
Ian spoke of how disappointing it had been to find that it would be more difficult than anticipated to have the involvement of local students. Richard suggested that once schools returned from the summer holidays a small group could attend the school with some questionnaires. Gillian mentioned North Yorkshire Youth group would be worth contacting and agreed to provide contact details to Richard.
Ian confirmed that the Leyburn Tab was now available on the Town Web site.
Ian informed the group that we are able to use the Lower Wensleydale Logo and Richard confirmed this.
Ian had obtained contact details for the surrounding Parish councils, he passed a paper copy to Sandra for safe keeping and would forward an electronic list to Phil.
DropBox training – Those still to have training – Ian, Chris G.
Phil and Chris G had been busy at the Friday market speaking to people and getting some of the “3 Questions” completed, feedback was encouraging. Michael and Richard volunteered to assist at the next market (26th) meeting at 10.00am outside Penleys.
We have received many completed “3 Questions” from various routes, including from Leyburn Life. Perry to collate the information by first week of September.
Ian enquired if we now have permission to gather feedback on the “3 Questions” at the Wensledale Show. Karin will seek permission for 3 or 4 people to attend. Leah suggested that as we now have a lot of completed forms we should focus on informing people of the Town Plan rather than gather more information than we could handle. Have a script prepared.

Action GW NYY contact details to RS
Action IP Council contacts to PR

Action CL re DropBox training.
Action PG Collate completed 3 Questions.

Action KS Request permission re Wensleydale Show
4. Project Plan - Progress
Leah informed the group that a Project Manager had been selected, Tina Chamberlain who is very experienced in working with communities. Leah will task Tina with re running a simplified Skills Audit and Contact details. Tina may only be able to attend every other meeting because of the Part Time appointment.
Funding – Gillian confirmed that we now have the funding.
The Project Manager will take over the updating of the Project Plan from Sandra.

DropBox training should be completed by the end of September – those requiring training are to contact Chris Lawton asap.

Leah will distribute information on Data Protection to all of the Steering Group.

Training on Safe Guarding will be organised at a later date.

Survey Group – Richard has some ideas for the Survey form and will work with
Phil, Leah suggested that they make contact with Francis before the end of September.

Phil reported that a lot of businesses have been contacted informing them of the Town Plan and recording their views but contacting Clubs had proved difficult.
He had also been in touch with Yorkshire Dale Radio and planned a radio interview with them about the Plan at a later date.

Stakeholder list – Leah will work with Perry, Chris G, Karin and Gillian on this.

As Marjorie has been completing a project on Leyburn history she agreed to provide a maximum of x2 A4 sides on the Leyburn history hi lights with some photographs by the end of September.

Planning for Real Event – this is need for November. It was agreed that a small scale model of Leyburn displayed at an event could be a good way to engage people. Phil would speak to the Primary School about making a model. Gillian offered to obtain some maps from NYCC.

Marketing Sub Group - Leah will contact Chris Lawton. Hot Toddy training to be arranged for the end of September early October.

Logo – Action completed

Launch Event – It was agreed that this would be replaced with the Planning for Real Event.

Leah advised that a script explaining the Town Plan be prepared and agreed prior to the Wensleydale Show and radio interview.

There is a need for a Shadow Project Manager as the position is only funded for 6 months – Leah asked everyone to consider if they were the person to take this on.

Action TC
Skills Audit, Contact details.

Action PR
Arrange meeting with Francis

Action MI
Brief history

Action PR
Contact Primary School re model
Action GW provide maps

Action IP + PR
Prepare script
5. Budget
Budget Application – Completed. It will be held by the Town Council and administered by Julie. Signatories are Ian and Richard. Julie will attend future meetings to report on spend. Expenditure to be agreed at Steering Group meetings.
6. Benchmarking survey
Update on Benchmarking Survey – Ian reported that this was on Hold as the person responsible had dropped out of the project. Leah suggested that we use the information gathered from last year’s report instead– everyone agreed to this.

7. Consultation Update
Nothing to report
8. Marketing and Communications
Some completed “3 Questions” forms were briefly reviewed by the group.
Overall we have received very good feedback. A lot is positive with good points raised. It was agreed to approach places such as Medical Centre, local shops to inform them of what the Town Plan is.

9. Lessons Learnt and Successes
Chris reported a good response from people he had approached with the 3 Questions Form. Phil reported feedback from the Industrial Estate was that they felt forgotten by the Town. Signage could be improved upon at entrances to Leyburn both welcoming and for information on businesses.

10. AOB
Ian requested that Sandra forward approved Minutes of the meetings to Julie to be published on the Town web site.
Leah informed the meeting of a new Community Led Housing project by NYCC, the group should look out for information on this and attend any meetings. Action SC
Minutes to Julie

ACTIONS from previous meetings
Date of Action Brief Description WHOM Progress
10/05/16 To gain Stronger Communities funding a‘Planning for real’ event is required Provision has been made in the budget.
Action Ongoing
10/05/16 Data storage required -requirements to be given to JF for forwarding to Carol Haynes & linking to LTC website PG Action part completed

Action Ongoing
14/06/16 Tab on Town Council Web site for Town Plan IP Action Complete 
14/06/16 Benchmarking Survey report from last year IP Request some results quickly.
Action Complete 
14/06/16 Write short script introducing Town Plan CL Action Complete 
14/06/16 Approach students with view to assist with Town Plan – Wensleydale schools AW Action Ongoing via PR
14/06/16 Write Rules of Use for DropBox CL Action Ongoing
12/07/16 Introductory Statement for schools CL Provide to Charlie
Action Ongoing
12/07/16 Use of Lower Wensleydale Logo RS Check if we could use.
Action Complete 
12/07/16 Town Plan Badges RS Order badges –
Action Ongoing
12/07/16 G-mail account to be set up CL Set up account. Someone to manage it. Action Ongoing
12/07/16 Karin Sedwick is keen to be involved. IP Invite Karin to next meeting
Action Complete 
12/07/16 Ladies Group to be asked to complete questions MI Action Complete 
12/07/16 “3 Questions” forms left in R Sanderson shop RS Action Complete 
12/07/16 Hot Toddy to be contacted for training dates CL Sessions to be arranged Action Ongoing
12/07/16 Explanation and “3 Questions” to be published in Leyburn Life. MI Action Complete 

Town Plan Steering Group Minutes – 12th July 2016

Meeting began at 7:07 p.m.

Apologies were received from Keith, Sandra, Nigel, Sarah,

Charlie Barnett from Wensleydale School was introduced

Declarations of interest - none.

The Minutes had been circulated. One correction was raised by Chris Lawton. CL explained that there was an error in the sentence, ‘completion of the questionnaire will be mainly online, capturing people from a wider area via social media.’ Changed to: ‘CL explained that completion of the questionnaire will be mainly online when capturing data from people from a wider area via social media.’

Proposed Phil; Seconded Marjorie Iveson.
All in favour

Matters Arising

Latest benchmarking will only take the form of a foot-fall survey rather than interviewing the public which will now be postponed to November. The footfall survey involves observing a certain point in town and seeing how many people walk past.

Charlie Barnett said that there is an active Group of year 12 students in school who are politically and community minded - 4 of these want to be involved. Pressure is on them, however, for the post 18 options. In terms of meeting with them, however, this must take place on the school site and in the presence of a member of staff to fulfil DBS requirements.

If more student involvement is required, this would need consultation with the student council in September. Amongst the Year 11s returning there are those who are very politically-minded.

The question was raised regarding contacting students who have already left school who might be interested. 50% of year 13 are going on to university; 50% into apprenticeships. 3 or 4 will be staying in the locality and these could be contacted. There is a danger of missing out on this age group entirely if we do not make contact with them soon.

The three pre-survey questions could be put to them. Potentially the survey subgroup could give this some thought to this and come back with recommendations. 2 of the young people could be on the consultation subgroup. However, meeting between now and September might prove impossible because of Safeguarding requirements. We could perhaps communicate with them by email. If the questions are sent to Charlie he could get some feedback within a couple of days.

Action: Ian to email questionnaire to Charlie.

Not a full school at present so the questionnaire could be repeated in September.

Action: Chris L to provide introductory statement to Charlie.

We need to be planning for 1940s weekend. Volunteers were requested to help interview local people and service users with the three questions.

Action: Chris Grayell and Chris Lawton volunteered to do an hour each on Saturday. Ian, Margaret and Phil volunteered for an hour on Sunday afternoon from 1pm. Plastic folders might be advisable in case of rain!

The actual survey will be weighted in different directions to get responses from different parts of the local community as well as further afield.

In a face-to-face interview people can be asked if they are residents or from out of town. The first four digits of the postcode would give an indication of where they come from. If they are willing to provide their full address then of course this can be included. Some places, like the Rugby Club and Tennants Garden Rooms, have regular events where people will come and this information could also be tailored into the survey process.

There is a £360 budget for preparing the Logo for the town plan. We need this quickly. “Hot Toddy,” or Sharon Watkins (her husband has a graphic design company) could be asked. There is no Leyburn coat of arms. The one on the Bolton Arms is incorrect. “Purple Creative” in Richmond made the one for the Lower Wensleydale Website and the Business Association. We could use this with Town Plan added. It is owned by the Lower Wensleydale Business Network of which Richard Sanderson is the Chair.

Action : Richard to raise this at the next meeting of the Business Network.

Should this be a Parish Plan or a Town Plan? The question was first raised by Leah Swain. Everyone concluded that it was definitely a “Town” Plan as we are a predominant market town in the Dale. T-Shirts would be good for those conducting the Survey. These probably cannot be made in time for the 1940s weekend. Bedale Print will do badges “Town Plan Team Member”

Action: Ian to organise the badges.

Dropbox Training
One live session held and one at distance has been offered. Training is still available from Chris Lawton. Needs to be sorted in the next month

A G-mail account would prove difficult to share between more than one person. If one person is happy to manage it it could work and that person would then be responsible for forwarding emails. Probably we would need a back-up person too

Action: Richard to contact Sandra. Chris L to set up.

Planning Subgroups
Sandra will be updating on a monthly basis

Budget
What about the Project Manager? The budget allows for this. The Project Manager would maintain the impetus and ensure that things got done. £2200 available for 6 months and 1/2 day per week (£35 per hour which is good value.) Must be someone with experience of running Community Led Plans. Leah has someone in mind. It would be important to shadow this person so that, at the end of 6 months, the role can be taken on by one of the team. We need to sub this out of the monies payable by the Town Council in order to bridge the gap before the grant kicks in. Gillian will try to get a decision as quickly as possible.
Proposed by Chris L, Seconded by Richard S. All in favour

A “call-on” contract was suggested- so that the Project Manage can be called on as needed and the time period thus extended. The Project Spec is the application and the pin-it-down document. Ian spoke to the Town Council at their last meeting and they suggested that the money is ring-fenced within the main accounts. This will ensure that financial accountability systems are already in place. Would everyone agree to Leah being employed? - unanimous vote.

The “Pin-it-down” document has been circulated. Gillian Wall is waiting for a formal acknowledgement from Julie that the Town Council has agreed to the finances.

Once the Project manager is in place a Skills Audit and their contact details can be circulated.

The Skills Audit needs simplifying - we only need information about what working experience each person can offer.

Action: Project Manager.

Question 13 of application (in red) - is everyone happy with the vision outlined by the Library volunteers? Either mention Library explicitly or include as part of a multiple-chioice question.

Can we accept the Application with amendments from Gillian?

Proposed Chris L, seconded Phil. All in favour

Subgroups

Consultation
Richard has tried to set up a meeting . He is waiting to hear which candidates are coming from the school. Nigel Watson is away at present. Richard has looked at other surveys to see what sort of areas they cover. Chris G has come up with some areas too. He asked himself what sort of survey questions would people not like to answer. eg. Strongly agree, slightly agree etc. He said that we need to put in questions that make people think rather than just tick a box. Chris L remarked that variance from the middle is what interests those analysing surveys. When the answers vere one way or the other this is what is of interest. Hence an argument in favour of tick box questions. Subgroups need to get dates in the diary and being tackling the issues as soon as possible. Holidays are interferring with the progress. School involvement will probably have to shelved until the Autumn term.

Perry asked what might be the possibility of starting our meetings at 6:30 p.m. and working as subgroups until 7:30 p.m. prior to the Steering Group Meeting commencing. Richard S. said that he was usually available during the day unless there were funerals to deal with.

Perry commented that Pre-meetings can focus the discussion due to the time constraint.

It was established that there should be a minimum of three for a subgroup to meet.

Phil spoke about the Consultation process :

Who, what, where, when and how?

Who are the retired people?
What are we trying to achieve?
Where? - market stall with someone asking questions and handing out sheets. Also cattle market doctors etc
When? - dates are important but these will flow from the budget
How? - must show positivity to people being interviewed

Phil contacted a couple of Radio Stations for interviews

An ex-Richmondshire correspondent has set up his own newspaper - Perry has his contact details but could not recall his name.
Phil Sedgewick is also able to help.
Karin Sedgewick’s “In Touch” newsletter deadline has been missed. Karin, however, is open to be involved. It would be worth co-opting her on to the marketing and communications subgroup.
“Leyburn Life” is also an important vehicle of publicity. Trixie is happy to put in articles.

Action: Ian to invite Karin to the next meeting.
Proposed Chris L ; Seconded Marjorie Iveson. All in favour.

Suggested that the head of each subgroup meet together and talk through an sticking points.

How do we drill down into the old core Leyburn residents rather than only incomers. Long-term residents tend to be more disengaged. Marjorie talked about the next meeting of the Ladies’ Group of which she is the chair. About 50 long-term residents attend.

Action: Marjorie will encourage her group members to fill in forms before they leave the meeting.

Perry picked up on Phil’s point about being positive in our approach to questioning. We should not be looking at what is wrong with Leyburn but more at how to make the town even better. He said that just because interviewees are older does not mean that they will be more disengaged or negative.

The Miller Report made a lot of recommendations which proved too expensive to put in place. The fact that the consultation did not lead to very much action has left some cynicism that the same thing may result from this survey. However, the questions were haphazard and people were not engaged. If we get a good response the Town Council will have to respond. Not everything that will make significant positive changes will cost much money. If there is a strong response this will help get the funding. Must have SMART goals. if we talk to different groups and they fill out the surveys it is important that they get feedback quickly. However, groups may vary in their responses.

Marjorie Iveson remarked that the three questions seemed a bit vague and this would inevitably raise queries from the Ladies’ group when they were presented with them. Ian said that this was deliberate to avoid steering people in a particular direction.

Chris Lawton said that there were two guiding principles behind the questions: They were designed to get people to engage with the process and the answers will be used to help the survey group to crystallise their thinking when determining where to weight the bulk of the survey questions.

The “pin-it-down” document gives some guidelines regarding the purpose of the Plan.

People need to see that the plan will empower them to make things happen if they engage with it. Presentation of the survey needs to be professional and attractive. Not pages and pages of dull-looking text.

Action: Richard will leave a further 200 surveys in his shop before he leaves on holiday.

Perry raised the question of the “Stake-Holder List” . . .

Who in the Council makes things happen? Karin Sedgewick on District Council or Roger Harrison-Topham.

Perry would like to put together a list of businesses and find out where the gaps are.

Marketing and communications
Tied up with waiting for the grant before “Hot Toddy” can be brought in to run one of the training sessions . Difficult to formulate a strategy before the training has been received. Need to set the date. There is £1500 in the budget.

Action: Chris Lawton to contact ‘Hot Toddy’ and find out available dates in September when they might offer training.
A vote was taken and all were in favour.

Lessons learned and successes
Chris G “ This is more difficult than when we first looked!” This is why we need the Project Manager.

The answers to the questions will help move things forward. Funding application is done - so this is an achievement we can celebrate.
Perry has volunteered to analyse the results of the questions.

Any Other Business
• Redo the Skills Order once we have the Project Manager.

• The minutes need to be included on the Town Council Site now that the tab has been put in place.

• Explanation and questions to be put into “Leyburn Life”.

Action : Marjorie iveson to speak with Trixie.

Meeting closed at 8:55 p.m.

Minutes of the Leyburn Town Plan Steering Group Meeting
held Tuesday 14th June 2016 at Thornborough Hall, Oak room

Those in attendance: Ian Pace - Chairman, Sandra Charles, Perry Gardner, Nigel Watson,
Reverend Chris Lawton, Michael Hepper, Christopher Grayell, Philip Reed, Marjorie Iveson, and Richard Sanderson.
Gillian Wall – Stronger Communities NYCC
Andy Wilkinson – Wensleydale School

1.Apologies were received from:- Primary School

Resignations were received from:- Trixie Walker and Sarah Beniams who due to work pressures are unable to continue in the group.

2. There were no declarations of interest.

The minutes of the previous meeting were approved. Proposed by Chris Grayell and Seconded by Michael Hepper.

3. Matters arising
IP gave a brief resume of the planning & budget meeting of 2nd June, it had been a very useful meeting. A price for an 8 leaf questionnaire had been obtained £500 but further quotes would be sought. IP had also met with Julia at the school discovering that the children were well used to completing questionnaires. The aim will be for results from questionnaires to go directly into the town web site, this will save any inputting of data. GW had provided additional information to CL & PG. MH volunteered to take the minutes of the following meeting as Sandra will be away.
CL informed us that as far as he knew the Leyburn Plan Tab had not been added to the Leyburn Town Council web site.

Action IP to check Tab progress with Julie.
4. Project Plan
CL explained how the Project Plan had been formulated at the meeting of June 2nd, starting with known events and key dates that helped with mapping timescales. Thought to be a sensible timescale bearing in mind all that needs to be done. There are 96 action points on the plan. Leyburn is a large community with many businesses. Richard explained that following a discussion it had been agreed that to produce the Town Plan properly and take a bit longer was better than not achieving what we set out to do. Some names had been tentatively entered onto the Plan. This plan can be added to or changed by agreement of the steering group.
Updating of the Excel Project Plan – SC agreed to take this on.
To facilitate best use of steering group members skills a form will be distributed to all for completion as soon as possible and return to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Acceptance of the Project Plan was proposed by NW and seconded by IP.
All of the steering group accepted the plan.

5. Budget
All of the steering group had been sent the budget prepared on 2nd June.
GW had reviewed it and agreed that costs were appropriate. There is a small budget for a professional project manager, ½ day for 26 weeks. The PM (Project Manager) is likely to be from RAY as it is important that they have the appropriate skills and necessary experience, they will be expected to act as a facilitator as well.
There are budgets for working groups within the main budget.
There had been discussions on a logo and it was agreed that a professional was required. CL explained that completion of the questionnaire will be
mainly online when capturing data from people from a wider area via social
media. A local company Hot Toddi can provide training & support with marketing & communications via 2 workshops. It will be available for the whole of the steering group.
Acceptance of the budget was proposed by PG and seconded by CG. All of the steering group accepted the budget.

6. Benchmarking survey
IP gave details about the proposed Benchmarking survey being carried out by LTC on Saturday 25th June and Thursday 30th June, several steering group members have volunteered to assist with this. The group was asked to consider the 3 questions which it is intended will be incorporated into the Benchmarking survey.
This will form the first part of the Consultation process.
Answers to these questions will be completed on the day, not via email or electronic means.
PG suggested that some sort of obvious identity for those assisting with the survey, showing our connection to the steering group was required. A few options were voiced including matching T shirts, printed T shirts, badges, however considering the short timeframe although it was a good idea it was not felt feasible to achieve this in time for this event. There was discussion that the Consultation Sub Group should provide some simple text of what the town plan is, why we are doing it, what we want from it for the benchmarking volunteers to have on the day. It was agreed that it would be good to have some students from Wensleydale school assist with the benchmarking survey, AW was confident that students would be more than happy to participate.
The reason behind these 3 questions is to get people interested and thinking about the town plan.
NW asked when we may get results from the benchmarking, apparently it is a long process.
There was some discussion over the wording of the 3 questions. It was agreed that Question 2 wording would be amended to “If you could change two things about Leyburn what would they be” instead of asking for one thing which would probably be Parking.
RS volunteered to provide 200 A4 copies of the final version of the 3 questions for use on benchmarking days.

Action IP to speak to John – can we have some results quickly.
7. Consultation Plan Update
SC stated that there had been no updates to this plan. This has now been incorporated into the Project Plan.

8. Marketing and Communications
TW had been the lead on this but following her resignation a replacement
was now required. IP gave details of the 4 working groups for which volunteers were required. Steering group members were asked to consider which group or groups they would volunteer for. It was agreed that the Action Planning Sub Group would come much later in the Town Plan process and therefore it would be left aside for now.
Members of the Planning Sub group will remain as listed in the agenda.
Volunteers for the Survey Sub Group were – NW, RS, CG plus a student from the school council. (AW will liaise)
RS agreed to be the Lead for the Survey Sub Group
Volunteers for the Consultation Sub Group were – SC, KG(via RS) MI, PR plus a student from the school. (AW or Julia will liaise)
PR agreed to be the Lead for the Consultation Sub Group
Volunteers for the Marketing and Communications Sub Group were – CL, PG, PR plus 2 students from the school. (AW will liaise)
CL agreed to be the Lead for the Marketing and Communications Sub Group

CL updated the group on the Data storage issue. NYCC were willing to offer 5GB - it has limited access but would be useful for Backup. He recommended that we all use DropBox for safe distribution and saving of documents. This was agreed by everyone. CL agreed to offer tuition on DropBox for those who do not know how to use it. Please contact him to arrange a convenient time.
CL agreed to write some user Rules for DropBox, for example all documents going into the Public Domain should be in PDF format.
CL requested the following File Naming Format be used by all of the group –
Year Month Day – Descriptor Eg 20160617 – Minutes from Planning sub group
Protection of documents was discussed and it was agreed that the Project Plan should be Read only by Password protection as only one person should be amending it.

Following a brief discussion on the need for a Town Plan Email account, it was agreed that a Gmail account should be created and then managed by the Marketing & Communications Sub Group

Action AW
To approach students to join sub groups – 1 or 2 on each

Action CL
Write Rules for use of DropBox

Action ALL non proficient DropBox users. Arrange tuition from CL

Action SC
Password protect Master Project Plan for use with DropBox

Action Mktg & Comms
Create & manage gmail account

9. Lessons Learnt and Successes
IP updated the group on a presentation he had given to the Patient Participation Group at Leyburn Surgery recently. There was encouraging feedback and offers of publicity from the Darlington & Stockton Newspaper and Karin Sedgwick.
CL stated that we should ensure that we are always aware of potential Risks.
PG stated some observations taken from recent visits to other small market towns comparing them to Leyburn.
RS stated that the Town Council were aware that the appearance of entrances to Leyburn could be improved upon.

10. AOB
IP stated that the steering group needed a Deputy Chair. RS agreed that he would be Deputy Chair.
IP reminded the group that a Skills Audit Form would be sent out by email to each member for completion as soon as possible and return to Julie via This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
MI offered to take some of the 3 benchmarking questions along to a ladies meeting, RS agreed to provide her with some blank forms.
IP agreed to provide a few words of explanation for Marjorie to have with her.

Following an earlier brief discussion it was agreed that a short update on the Town Plan progress could be publicised via the Leyburn Life magazine. NW offered to write this based on the minutes of each meeting, this would be 1 month is arrears and agreed with IP.

IP stated that he should have budget information for the next meeting.

IP requested that each Sub Group should hold a meeting before the next planned Steering Group meeting – that is before Tuesday 12th July.
Please note that the dates for the steering group meetings were listed at the end of this meeting’s Agenda.

Action MI
Hand out “3 questions” at forthcoming meeting
Action IP
Write short script for MI

Action NW write short article for Leyburn Life

Action IP
Arrange Planning Sub Grp mtg
Action RS
Arrange Survey Sub Grp mtg

Action PR
Arrange Consultation Sub Grp mtg

Action CL
Arrange Marketing Sub Grp mtg

ACTIONS from previous meetings
Date of Action Brief Description WHOM Progress
10/05/16 To gain Stronger Communities funding a‘Planning for real’ event is required Provision has been made in the budget.
Action Ongoing
10/05/16 Printing costs to be requested from NYCC Francis B Provided to IP -minuted 14/06/16
Action Complete
10/05/16 Chair to meet with Julia Polley at Wensleydale School IP IP reported at 14/06/16 mtg
Action complete
10/05/16 Funding application to be completed IP,CL,NW,GW & PG Meeting held on 2 June. Action ongoing
10/05/16 Data storage required -requirements to be given to JF for forwarding to Carol Haynes & linking to LTC website PG Action part completed

Action Ongoing
10/05/16 Town Plan Tab to be added to LTC website. JF to contact Carol Haynes JF IP to confirm with LTC

Action Ongoing
10/05/16 Minutes of future meetings to be completed by SC SC Taken over on 14 June Action complete

Website Copyright ©2014-2018 Leyburn Town Council. All rights reserved.