A Meeting of the above named Council convened by the Council will be held in the Oak Room, Thornborough Hall on 16th May, 2016 at 7.00pm.
ELECTION OF TOWN MAYOR
2. To receive any Declaration of Interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct or Members’ Register of Interest.
3. APPOINTMENT OF OFFICERS, REPRESENTATVIES AND WORKING PARTIES
a) Deputy Town Mayor
b) Cemetery Working Party (2)
c) Market Working Party (2)
d) Shawl Fields Management Group ( Town Mayor plus 3)
e) Playing Field (2)
f) Employers/Employees (2)
g) Lower Wensleydale Area Partnership (1)
h) Leyburn Town Team (1)
4. MINUTES OF MEETING held on Monday, 18th April 2016 – To approve the minutes of the meeting as a correct record.
5. CLERK’S REPORT
6. REPORTS FROM MEETINGS ATTENDED BY COUNCILLORS
7. CORRESPONDENCE & REPORTS
a. Defibrillator Awareness Session to be held 7 - 9 p.m. on Tuesday, 31st May in
Oak Room, Thornborough Hall. Anyone interested in attending should contact Town Council Office (tel. 01969 622561).
b. YLCA - Richmondshire Branch Annual Meeting to be held on Thursday, 9th June at 7 p.m. in West Burton Village Hall.
c. Leyburn Town Team - To discuss taking over town benchmarking from Town Team.
d. Leyburn Town Team – To discuss a feature to mark the 2014 Tour de France.
LEYBURN TOWN PLAN
Update from meeting.
a. 15/00858/Full Full planning for front porch extension, open fronted garage and alterations, Lynwood, Moor Road. Granted
b. 16/00193/Full Full planning for rear extension to provide garden room over basement room at Oaklodge, 2 Jenkins Garth. To ratify comments sent April 2016.
c. 16/00234/Full Full planning for proposed detached double garage at Thornborough Garth, 27 Richmond Road.
d. 15/00699/Full Full planning for two storey extension to bungalow to form additional habitable space at 1 Fell View, Market Place. Amended proposal.
To approve accounts as attached.
10. EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION
11. DATE OF NEXT MEETING: Monday, 20th June 2016 in the Oak Room, Thornborough Hall at 7.00 p.m.
By Order of the Council.